Tender announcement for the purchase of (Medical Equipment)
The Syrian Expatriates Medical Association (SEMA) would like to request quotations through an electronic link for closed tenders for the supply of (Medical Equipment).
• Tender Reference Number: PR-20210804
• SEMA, is a an independent non-profit organization for medical relief , established officially in Turkey in 2013 with the aim of providing medical services at all levels for all people in need irrespective of religion, race, color, political affiliations, in order to improve the medical infrastructure and restore of the Syrian society on the principles of justice, equality and freedom.
- Tender terms: written in the instruction file, please adhere to it.
- Important note:
- could you Please commit to the conditions written in the instructions file to increase your chances of accepting your offer.
- The SEMA Medical Association has the right to pay in Turkish lira according to the exchange rate on the day of payment
• The date for receiving offers is from the date of publishing the advertisement to the date of 09-12-2021 on Thursday at 05:00 pm Turkey time as the last date for receiving offers (no offers will be received after this date).
• For your inquiries you can contact us on this email address: [email protected]• to get the technical
specifications and required documents for tender, please follow the link below: